“He is the absolute best.” - E.B.
“He's a real pro and I don't think that you can get a better value with anyone else.” - Former Client
“Mr. Connway could not have been more professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.” - Kelsee G.
How to Defend Against Charges of Homicide
Nevada law outlines the mitigating factors that can help defend against charges related to murder or manslaughter. These include:
- No significant prior criminal history.
- The accused was under the influence of extreme mental or emotional disturbance.
- The victim consented to the act or participated in it.
- The individual charged was an accomplice who had minimal participation in the act.
- The act was committed under duress, or under the domination of another person.
- The accused was a minor at the time.
- The act was self-defense.
Choose the Right Attorney
Our attorney at the Law Offices of Cotter C. Conway urges you to contact us immediately to discuss your case. With 28 years of experience, and a rare level of dedication, you can expect a hands-on approach and a lawyer who will develop and present a passionate and aggressive defense.
Call (775) 254-7599 or contact us online for a free consultation. Se habla español.
He thoroughly enjoys his work as an attorney fighting for the rights of the criminally charged. He treats every case as if it's his first, and his success is a clear indicator of his passion and energy.
Cotter combines his knowledge, litigation skill, and creativity to build a strong case in your favor. No matter the charge, you can expect thorough and well-thought-out guidance.
You want an attorney that is easy to talk to and is empathetic to the difficult situation that you're faced with. Cotter will do everything he can to help you feel comfortable throughout the process.